This product may not set up on your computer unless or until you accept the terms of the End-User License Agreement ("EULA").
This EULA is a legal agreement between you and Process Excellence for the software product identified above which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and documentation ("Software"). By continuing the installation of this program, by loading or running the program, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VALIDLY-LICENSED COPY OF THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO INSTALL, COPY OR OTHERWISE USE THE SOFTWARE
AND HAVE NO RIGHTS UNDER THIS EULA.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The Software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Software is licensed, not sold. This EULA grants you, the computer software end-user, the following rights:
- The Software may be used only by you. You may install and use one copy of the Software, or any prior version thereof for the same operating system, on a single computer.
- The Software is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use.
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.
- You may not alter any component of the Software.
- You may not rent, lease, or lend the Software to any party.
- The Software may employ copy protection technology to prevent the unauthorized copying of Software and/or may require the original media for use of the Software on the Computer. It is illegal to make unauthorized copies of the Software or to circumvent any copy protection technology employed in the Software.
- Without prejudice to any of Process Excellence's other rights, Process Excellence may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Software and all of its component part.
- You may purchase a licence from Process Excellence for the use of this Software. A licence for the Software may not be shared.
Copyright © Process Excellence. All Rights Reserved. All title, trademarks and copyrights in and pertaining to the Software, the accompanying, printed materials and any copies of the Software are owned by Process Excellence. The Software is protected by copyright and trademark laws and international treaty provisions. You must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material for archival purposes only. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the Software. You may not remove, modify or alter any Process Excellence copyright or trademark notice from any part of the Software.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Process Excellence expressly disclaims any warranty for the software. The software and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the software remains with you. Process Excellence shall not be liable for any damages, including direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or data use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, even if you or any other person has been advised of the possibility of such damages.